Saturday, July 26, 2008

TH IT rented notebook and copier to Flora Parade, Johor Bahru

Flora Parade, Johor Bahru 25 to 28 July 08

Flora Parade, is another event to promote tourism in Malaysia organized by the Ministry of Tourism Malaysia. This time the event is held in Johor Bahru, the capital city of Johor, West Malaysia.

We are very greatful to the organizer for selecting us again to be the IT vendor to supply equipment to the media centre.

The equipment rented:

This time the equipment rented is similar to other media centre, ie. 10 pc, 1 copier with printing function, networking and internet access, with technical standby.

On 25th morning 7.30am, loaded with 10 HP NX6120, 1 Ricoh copier, wireless gateway router and modem, coupled with other accessories, I kicked off my trip to JB. Though it started to rain near Air Keroh and all the way to JB, I managed to reach there on time at 11.30 am.

For this job, first we are ordered to set up at Dataran Bandaraya and next shift to Danga Bay. With the help of Din (my newly employed technician), we went through Google Map the night before to check where are these two places. JB is a town where I seldom go so familiarization is important. Thanks to Google map, it helps me to identify my best route to go to these 2 places. On top of these, I would like thank my friend, Siew Hwa who stays in Senai for giving me advise on which exit I should take from North South High Way.

Following Jalan Skudai, first I reached Danga Bay. It gives me a good impression. In front of Danga Bay is a straits dividing Malaysia and Singapore, so I can see Singapore from there.

Due to some reason, the organiser has changed their plan, so we shifted our pc and notebook set up at Danga Bay. Hence the media centre is set up at around 8.00 pm. However, the highlight of the day is the judging of the parade floats. At about 9.30 pm to 10.00 pm, all the judges arrived and they proceeded to the floats hangar to evaluate and judge the floats in terms of their creativity, decoration, artistic skills and relevance to the theme of the parade.

Below is a short video clip on the flora parade, media centre and set up for the notebooks, copier and internet access equipment rented.





For more information on Malaysian tourism activity, please visit: http://www.coloursofmalaysia.com.my/

For professional computer rental services, please visit http://www.th-it.com/

Brief introduction about TH IT:

TH IT RESOURCE CENTRE in short is a professional computer rental company in Malaysia. We rent computer/pc, notebook/laptop, printer, server, projector and training room throughout the whole nation. So far, we have deliveries to Perlis, Kedah, Penang, Perak, Selangor, N. Sembilan, Melacca, Johor, Pahang, Terengganu, Sabah and Sarawak. Next month we will deliver to Kota Bahru Kelantan, thus completing all the states in Malaysia.